Sunday, September 4, 2016

Labor Day Weekend

I do hope you all have had a wonderful three day vacation, relaxing and enjoying family. Many of you maybe traveling, camping, or maybe like us, you happily  hung out at home.

So what where we up to this weekend?

Little painting and rearranging!

I have also developed a huge liking for the Pioneer Woman's kitchen collection. This being so, I am slowly adding one piece of the collection at a time to my kitchen.
Cause if your anything like me, we can't just walk in buy the whole collection and walk out......though I would like to! Towels and all! Start all over with a new set.

However in all I have been doing, I have a collective caotic mess all through the house. So, the day before returning to work will consist of some major cleaning.

But would like to share some photos of the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment