Monday, May 23, 2016

That Quick.

So all the tears, prayers, heartbreak, joys we have finally reach and have overcome graduation 2016.

I must admit I was ready for it to be here, but the day after I was wallowing in emotions. That Quick. It was over that quick.

How time has flown.

Best advise I could give a mother of young children other than keep on Praying is :
- Slow Down
Slow down and enjoy the each stage you and your child go through. Slow down and enjoy each event.

But enough emotions and let me rejoice for this new chapter in my life. In my daughters life. Looking forward to the future. New decision, new experiences, new friends, new moments to treasurer.

Starting with her new car, we where very blessed with. Knowing God had his hand in that whole process.  Amazing to look back and see how He had been shutting doors and opening others.

I know there are many more doors to close and open, but I pray we as family and for with her, as young adult, will seek God's guidance as we each stand in front of each door.

No comments:

Post a Comment