Thursday, January 22, 2015

"Post, send or share

Laying here mentally drained from nursing school, so missing my church family and wondering when God will ever open that door that "I" want- in the mission field!

And I think hum ...I'm not doing much for Him now with school, studies, clinicals, work.... Excuses....

And I think of so many places I could be and so many I could show love too. But no, I'm here in bed, trying to rest my brain! Lol! And flipping thru social media. Well, I know that is the "in" thing and so many different opinions on this matter. But I realize that I CAN use social media.     ( Facebook, Instagram, tweeter ) 
And me, laying here wanting to tell someone about Jesus! I can!! I can!!
How many times I needed a simple verse or encouragement from God and a simple click on fb and right there a sweet sister, a dear friend or a complete stranger, simple post that right verse. Did he or she have too? I mean so many people would see it! Maybe even read it! But yet they stepped out of comfort and did not deny Christ but post what verse or testimony that was on their heart for so many (believers and NON- believers) to see! And just maybe that little small simple step of sharing His word could reach so many in seconds, or maybe even that one lost soul who was looking for a word of Love, something postive, a light to be seen through the darkness.  
So I question, what is something right now in my busy life of nursing school can I do to share God with others....
"simple hit ....post, send or share"

We maybe just traveling through this place on earth, onto our heavenly home and we may see , hear and experience a lot of darkness as we travel.

But I encourage you to stop dwelling on the negitive but seek what is good! God!
And share Him in anyway you can,
Even if that means to hit....
"Post, send or share"


Do you have a way you share Christ in your busy day with others? Would love to hear your ideas and/or testimonies!

1 comment:

  1. If someone really wants to witness using Facebook, I have a proposal. While I think it's great to be a witness to those who are our "friends" on FB, often, if we are living as we should, they already know about Jesus because we have told them. In the end, we can't force people to listen.

    Personally, I have a huge heart for those who have a heart to listen, but just need to hear the good news. One great way to share the Gospel on Facebook is through IMissionaries. How it works is you set a budget (say $10.00). You set up an ad on FB (don't worry, the IMissionaries is free and walks you through how to do this along with the link and picture that will share the Gospel with someone). Then you decide what country on FB you want your ad to show (can be shown in any language). From there, each time someone clicks on your ad, your prepaid account will be deducted $0.08 or however much it costs for the country you are advertising in. Your ads will stay up until you run out of money. So if you only have $10.00 to give, that's okay. It works for you. If you want to spend $100, you can. The ad will lead people to a video that will share the Gospel with them (I have the videos on dvd and they are doctrinally sound). I highly recommend it.
    http://imissionaries.org/

    ReplyDelete