Monday, January 12, 2015

But You can!

I can not do this! But You can Lord!

Frist day back to second semester nursing school. I'm filled with so many emotions today, from excitement to fear!
It's a new and unknown adventure in my walk. There so much to look forward too and so much to do, I'm trying hard to remember to just focus on today's task, tomorrow will have its own.
 I'm looking forward to seeing my nursing family and back to the routine of study  knowing each day is alittle closer to my goal. I also know that I can not walk this road alone!
Or at all for that matter, without my Jesus!

I ask for prayers for myself but also for my family that has loved me, encouraged me and sacrificed for me!

Most of all always give God the glory!

Hope write again soon and updates of school and encouragement from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment