Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Don't be afraid to stand there and cry, sister!

I am proud and moved deeply to know a child of God that is so mightily filled with the spirit that the tears flood, uncontrollable ! Sisters, do not be shy or ashamed to cry when serving, speaking of or being spoken to about our Lord and His works.  Tears for Him is not a sign of weakness but of passion, love, concern for the lost, a Pureness, humbling, rejoicing and weeping!

In pastimes, I would not speak much to others concerning Him, just due to my lack of ability to control the overflowing of tears and emotion! "How would I ever truly serve Him", I would wonder!
But overtime I have found He gives me strength when needed and loves each tear that falls!

So CRY sisters, let them tears flood, but do not ever be ashamed of that passion for the Love of our Christ Jesus!


I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. (Psalms 9:1, 2 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment