Friday, April 19, 2013

Thru the rain!

As I returned to work today, I had a lady there stop and share with me that the other night she woke from her sleep and just had a burden on her heart for me. She felt the need to pray right there and then for me to be able to get some sleep.  Now, I don't know what night that was but I have been able to sleep all night without a facial spasm for seven days now( first time in 15 weeks!). As I see the sincerity in her eyes and her voice I grab her and hug her with tears flowing!
I cry not just out of the true thankfulness of the prayer and sleep that I now have, but my heart leaped at knowing this sister listened to that still small voice, she felt the spirit move her for prayer and she acted upon it. She sacrificed just alittle time of Her sleep to obey God and pray for me!

You know thru this trial I find it can be easy to get weary and worn, but each day my spirit has grown stronger due to seeing the love from others, seeing How God has used and spoken thru others that love Him.
This may be one trial that sure has been a long one, but each day I'm witnessing a blessing, a closeness to Him. Each day He has allowed me to see Him or hear Him in some way.

I thank Him for all the people who have prayed for me, may they be blessed, for those that have taken time from their own lives to drive me, prepare food for me to be able to eat and just to encourage me!

Thoughtout this day it seems the tears flow very easy just thinking how blessed I have been thru this trial!

It's like seeing the beauty of the flower thru the rain!


He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. (Psalms 91:4 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment