Tuesday, August 9, 2016

First night of class

Walking in to the unknown with excitement and a bag full of yarn swung over my shoulder. The door nob twist and the old door bell dangled as I enter in.
Books all around new and old, then over the threshold into a delightful room filled with sparkling colors and earth tones, from thick, wooley and strong to thin and delicate schemes of yarn.

With warm welcomes into a circle of rocking chairs. Many setting around with needles in hand and much small talk, I have found some new friends.

Tonight I have discovered "my time" even if it is just an hour and half twice a month. But I have began on my very first knitted sock with double pointed ends with verigated yarn and thankful for the patients of teacher.

Hope you will follow along in the progress of my first pair of knitted socks.

And many creative projects with my new homemade crochet needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment