Saturday, September 5, 2015

Catch up time!

Been a few months since I wrote!
Been just a little busy!
Since last time I wrote I have since graduated from nursing school, took my state Board testing and I am now:

Katie Presser,LPN

So glad that part is over!

But we all know how wonderful our God is, right!
And His timing is always Perfect!

The day after I graduate He opened the door to job!
The next day I became a nurse to two General surgeons!
Stressfull? Yes just a little!
Do I love it? Yes alot!
What was even nicer about this opportunity  is that it is in the same building I have worked in for 10 years as a secretary. GOD CONTINUES TO WALK BEFORE  ME!

So wondering how I finally have time to write? Well, yesterday I had gallbladder surgery!
Was not planned! But it is good timing as well, since we have a three day weekend and I won't have to miss any work!

So definitely  getting some down time for a change this weekend.
Hope to get some reading, bible time and crocheting done this weekend

Hope to be back on here soon and little more often!

Have a blessed day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment