Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day #14 of inspiration

Okay so it's day 14, our last day together on the "14 Days of Inspiration,", but I hope it the first day of the Habit I talked about when this all started. Other words, I hope you have grown a hunger to read, study, seek and hear Gods word! So lets finish with a good one..........

Commitment!

Yeap, that's what I said its time not only for you but also for me to be commented in seeking God every day!

Proverbs 16:3
   Commit your works to The Lord and your thoughts will be established.

Commitment is something we as a society lack on, marriages, parent hood, jobs, friendships and the main reason, we have become uncommitted to our daily walk with The Lord!  We have become comfortable with the idea of "if it don't contain to me or make me happy or fit in my schedule" I'm just not doing it any more! We have no true fear of The Lord!- but that's a whole another blog!


Well sister it's time to come back to committing ourselves to the one who loves us and died for us and watch how your lives and minds and actions change!

I hope you have enjoyed the last two weeks and will continue to commit to take time each day to visit with our Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment